People keep asking us if we’re going to be covering John Wick. I’m thinking, yeah, we’re going to be covering John Wick.
Hosted by Andrew Quinn and Darren Mooney and this week with special guest Graham Day, This Just In is a subset of the fortnightly The 250 podcast, looking at notable new arrivals on the list of the 250 best movies of all-time, as voted for by Internet Movie Database Users.
This time, Chad Stahelski’s John Wick: Chapter 2.
- Recorded 27th February 2017.
- This is the first episode of The 250 to cover a movie that dropped out of the IMDb‘s Top 250 Films of All-Time between time of recording and time of release; the episode would have been recorded and released earlier, but scheduling issues prevented it.
- John Wick: Chapter 2 at The Internet Movie Database.
- The IMDB 250 as it appeared at time of recording.
- Follow Graham on Twitter.
- Read Graham’s reviews at Scannain.
- Hear Graham on Speaking Geek.
- Jack Giroux at Slash Film interviews Chad Stahelski.
- Josh Rottenberg at The Los Angeles Times interviews Keanu Reeves and Laurence Fishburne.
- Gig Patta at LRM interviews Chad Stahelski.
- Connor Sheridan at Games Radar talks to Chad Stahelski about the franchise’s mythological roots.
- Michael Maher at Premium Beat looks at the stunt work of 87eleven.
- Kevin Lincoln at Vulture on how the original John Wick became such a cult hit.
- Follow The 250 on Twitter.
- Subscribe to The 250 on iTunes.
- Listen to The 250 on Stitcher.